It's Tuesday!

Hello World!

Today one of my classmates said, "Every day I feel smarter and stupider." I told you this would be a theme.

For instance, yesterday, I worked on exercises into the night, and today I'm done by 4:30. Yesterday we had 30 exercises and today we had 11, but they were a little more complicated. So I think it's more based on whether I understood the concepts or not.

But also, after finishing yesterday's exercises, I regretted not looking back through my notes more thoroughly beforehand. And also I regretted not just using Google to look up concepts.

I figured out the problems, but I could have figured them out sooner and learned more. So smart, so stupid.

Always check your notes. Also, take notes! Also, Google! Don't be afraid to NOT KNOW THINGS! Once you don't know something you can learn it.

Keep Coding,

Miranda


Comments

Popular Posts